Friday, December 4, 2009

Burning of Ravana


I just wanted to let Caru and everyone know that my book, The Burning of Ravana, has been uploaded to Blurb.com. There are 55 full color, 8x10 images, that document the festivals at the Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple from February to October 2009. Blurb has a cool feature that allows anyone to flip through the first 15 pages of the book. Here's the link:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1046724

I have placed the book in the Blurb bookstore and if anybody actually buys a copy, I plan on donating a portion of the proceeds to the Temple. It wouldn't be right for me to sell a book about the Temple without giving some of it back to the place and the people that made it all possible. Besides, I've created enough bad karma in my life. I don't need any more (HA!)

I was only able to afford one hardcover copy of the book and I need that copy to present to my photography class on December 16th. After that has been done, however, I would like to present the book to the temple in the hope that my photographs may be used for the glorification of Krishna. Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment